- Tuesday, February 25, 2020 - School Committee Meeting, AHS/AMS Library, 7 PM
- March 3 - March 24, 2020 - BBES Art Exhibit, Abington Public Library
- March 12 to 14, 2020 - AHS Drama Club Presents "Mamma Mia!"
- Thursday, March 12, 2020 - BBES Family/Community Art Exhibit Reception, 3 PM to 7 PM, Abington Public Library
- Monday, through Thursday, March 9 through March 12, 2020 -Kindergarten Registration for 2020-2021 at BBES - Click here for more information
- March 24 - April 14, 2020 - Woodsdale Art Exhibit, Abington Public Library
- Thursday, April 2. 2020 - Woodsdale Family/Community Art Exhibit Reception, 3 PM to 7 PM, Abington Public Library
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - Celebrate the Arts Festival,AHS/AMS, 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM, Followed by AHS Spring Concert
Notice - Abington Public Library The Abington Public Library will close for renovations on Friday, February 15, 2020 (end of day) and reopen on Tuesday, March 3, 2020.
School Committee Meeting
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Abington School Committee will be Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 7:00 PM at the Abington High/Middle School library.
Cold and Flu Season
In an effort to keep everyone as healthy as possible this cold and flu season, we thought we’d ask for your help in reinforcing the information we are providing in school to our students. One of the most important actions to avoid getting sick and spreading germs is to cough and sneeze into your elbow and wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Please help us and encourage your student/s to do both.
The following link provides more information on the importance of hand washing: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing